The health safety of our staff and our customers is our utmost priority. We have made modifications to our operations in accordance with health and safety regulations set forth by Los Angeles County and the State of California health officials.
Temporary Reduced Hours of Service
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- • All employees will be screened for symptoms prior to the start of their work day, including a temperature wellness check. Employees are encouraged to stay home if they do not feel well.
- • Signage is posted asking customers/truckers not to enter if they are experiencing symptoms or COVID-19 or are under isolation or quarantine orders.
- • All customers/truckers will be required to wear a face covering while on premises and to be serviced.
- • All employees are provided and are required to wear a face covering.
- • Social distancing markers are placed for customers/truckers to maintain 6 feet distance from each other while waiting in line for processing and while on dock.
- • Social distancing signage and reminder to wear a mask and wash or sanitize your hands are posted near public entry ways.
Sanitization and Cleaning Protocol
- • Hand sanitizer is provided at the check-in window and on dock.
- • All customers are encouraged to make payments online or electronically.
- • Docks are sanitized after every shift.